Comment on page
Redirect (If enrolled in)
This section will redirect users to a different page based on their enrollment status on a single course or bundle.
For example, let's say you want to have two different versions of a student dashboard. Maybe you have a membership for your Dog Training and also have a membership for your Cat Training courses.
In this case you would add a Redirect (if enrolled in) section to the student dashboard and configure it to redirect anyone enrolled in the Dog Training Bundle to a custom page for the 'Dog Dashboard".
Then you would add a second Redirect (if enrolled in) section to the student dashboard and configure it to redirect anyone enrolled in the Cat Training Bundle to a custom page for the 'Cat Dashboard".
- Add the Redirect (if enrolled section) to a page
- Select the course or bundle that you want to check the enrollment status of in the Product setting drop-down
- Then choose if you want to redirect when the person is enrolled in the course/bundle or not enrolled in the course of bundle using the Redirect When setting drop-down
- Lastly choose the page that you want to redirect the person to using the Redirect page setting drop-down
- If the condition you configured is true, then the user will be sent to that page, otherwise the page will load normally.